New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Moderator: ripjack13

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 am
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here at this site, but not to owning Ithaca guns.. in fact, the first long gun I ever shot was a Model 49 in 22 mag cal.(my Fathers) way back in the early 70's. my newest model to my small collection is a Mag 10. some of my others include the FeatherLite 37 in12 ga., the model 66 in 12 ga. and 20 ga. and the 49 in 22 mag. (pre ser. no.) , With this new addition to my gun collection, I now own more Ithaca's then other brand guns, second to Ruger's. (sorry) Ruger was thee very first (hand)gun I ever shot. I was just a little buck-a-roo back then, At least my Father didn't make my first shooting experience with his Ithaca and Ruger guns a bad memory. Somehow that great day led me to now owning over 30 guns since then. I kinda find it hard to walk away from a gun show empty handed if there is a nice Ithaca there and even worse when its a decent find. Today when I purchased the Mag 10, it was a toss-up between it and a double barrel Ithaca 12 ga. but the Mag 10 was more in my price range. Other than Ithaca's, I also find it hard to find Husqvarna firearms (non-mauser). Anyway, is there any way to figure out what year my Mag 10 was made? the ser. no. is 10003750X thanks for any info

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 am
Welcome to the forum! :D
A flash in the pan, a puff of smoke, and a prayer to the great Lord on high...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:24 pm
Welcome to the Ithaca Owners Forum !!
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:37 am
Howdy, I'm bumping up old posts to see if I can get our members back on the forum...
Welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Former Admin

Return to New Member Welcome Area