THANK YOU!

This is a place where announcements, guidelines and rules regarding the site will be made.

Moderator: ripjack13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Everyone please join me in saying a big THANK YOU to Dan, his brothers, and everyone who attended SHOT Show on our behalf. We all lead busy lives and I am grateful for those involved for taking the time out of their schedules to provide us with the play-by-play product updates, insight, and especially the photos coming out of the firearms industry's leading show. It's dedication like this that makes our community one of the best resources for information on products and innovation from Ithaca as well as our affiliated brands.
"We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm
Awesome pics and reviews from the floor of the SHOT Show...Thanks Doc and Team !!
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 am
Thank you for the kind words! We want to do everything we can to continue to make these the definitive go to sites for their respective brands. This year I had my two brothers (Phil aka DoubleTap and Billy aka BillyTheKid) and my friend Greg with me at the show which helped out greatly. We were able to cover much more ground this year. Next year I want to have a dedicated crew at the show doing write ups about the latest and greatest at the show with high resolution video and photographs.

All in all we were able to make a lot of great contacts this year which should produce some new sponsors for the site. You will also see some banner ads from some high quality American made products appearing on the site in the next few weeks. Additionally we were able to build upon previously made relations which is always a good thing.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 pm
Awesome job. I can't imagine being at the shootshow. That would be amazing!

Return to Announcements, Guidelines and Rules