UK to leave EU

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am
The British people have spoken and we will leave the undemocratic EU, lets hope our leaders take note and that trade deals with the whole world can now be negotiated. Here's hoping that the "special relationship" with the USA is fostered and nurtured and that our number one ally will encourage trade both ways.
I am proud to be British, proud of our democracy and looking forward to Great Britain becoming great again. With strong borders, we should welcome immigrants who wish to join us, not destroy us, to integrate not ghettoise . We can make our own laws and not be subject to the Brussels un-elected. self appointed, faceless, burocrats.
This is our Independence Day, you will celebrate yours in a few days time. I hope we will always celebrate this day as you celebrate yours with joy and patriotism. I want to be able to fly the Union Flag with the same spirit that the Stars and Stripes is flown across the USA from your homes, schools, businesses and public buildings.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 am
Good Luck !!
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 am
I really hope that depending on the US is not your plan A
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:51 pm
Well the political parties are tearing themselves apart, seems like they don't like the will of the people, where we go from here is anyone's guess. I always thought that politicians were the servants of the people, it would appear not. The media circus is having a heyday, it would seem that by voting out of the EU we are all wrong, the politicians are right, the media is right, the economists are right its just us the electorate that has made a wrong decision. Maybe they need a new population that always agrees with them and does what its told, didn't we beat that idea in 1945?
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:00 pm
don't get me wrong ,
being its across the pond i'm not following it as closely as I would be if I lived there.

now that being said I should also point out that very often you don't know how dysfunctional your family really is ,unless you are on the outside looking in ,,minus all the drama.
i'm not throwing stones at a glass house here either ,as you probably see things that are going on here in a different unfiltered light.

I guess the biggest wtf moment for me was the fact that AFTER the vote ,googles biggest trend from the UK was "what is the EU?"
really??that tells me many who voted don't know what they voted for.so while saying its the will of the people might be somewhat true its not a fact.
Scotland didn't vote for it nor did Ireland. theres really no reason not to leave the UK and join the EU

the economists say its going to cost the UK alota money ,i'm not an economist so I do defer to them in economical matters and hell it already cost me $10000
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:56 am
Dysfunctional ably sums up our politicians ( and in my view the economists that seem to have everything to say, but have been proven wrong time and again, and incidentally did not predict the recent crash of their paymasters, the banks)
The Google "trend" now seems to have been about 1000 people, and has been dismissed as a glitch
We're not as think as you mis-informed we are ;)
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm
well it isn't just the economists that you don't like.

as I said ,we got no dog in this fight over here, this includes our economists ..
and they are all saying :shock:

Return to Non-Firearm Related