Canadian Long Gun Registry

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm
Years ago when I was little and major store here in Canada "Canadian Tire" sold long guns. Then the government decided that all long gun owners must register there firearms. That was it for Canadian Tire on selling long guns, I'm guessing that the cost for them in paperwork wasn't worth it. Well our conservative government has been battling to trash this stupid, money wasting, good for nothing, breach of privacy long gun registry. AND THAT DAY FINALLY CAME!!!!! Of course now Ontario and Quebec governments are contesting it but I pray they lose.

Anyways back to the Canadian Tire part, I walked in on the weekend with my son and of course did the standard rounds in there....automotive to tools to hunting. And there it was a long glass case starting with 4 Xbows and archery supplies followed with at least 30+ long guns....Remmingtons, TC's, Mossbergs, Winnchesters, etc..., then scopes and I mean half decent scopes, then ammo and way more then they every carried before(they never stopped sellin ammo). It was a beautiful sight, and an almost trip back in time when I was little.
I thank Canadian Tire for this and more importantly the Conservative government Mr. Steven Harper :)

Hope I didn't bore you too much, but I really wanted to share, this is big for me and many Canadians

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:36 pm
I am sure glad to here your good news. Hope the trend continues. Can you send some of those conservatives over to the People's Republic of California before their gun control cancer spreads to other states.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Ya it's funny how politicians think guns kill people. People kill people, guns don't shoot themselves!!!!! And when was the last time you heard of a general store getting robbed with a muzzleloader, 270, or .22cal.... Dumb dumb dumb. Hope your government follows mine!!!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 am
Guns is actually not intended to kill people but merely it is use for fun just like shooting competitions, only the thing is when the user has a bad intention then that's the time that devil will overpower his mind and no conscience prevail.
"I always bring my security gear everytime I'm on duty."

Return to Firearms Related