Lack of activity

Moderator: ripjack13

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:35 pm
Wow. Six months since the last comment here. I know that there are a lot of Ithaca owners out there, too bad that there has been so little conversation here (I know, I have been part of the lack myself).
Maybe someone else is still lurking....
I have two M37R guns, a 16ga made in 1941, a 20ga from the same year, and the 87th 28ga gun. The 16ga is the first gun that I ever fired, when I was 10 years old. Still have it, still shoot it a lot. Shot Sporting Clays with it last Friday, she is still slick as glass.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:54 pm
There used to be an over zealous moderator that did not like much of anything that anyone said or did. The moderator has since been remove however the damage was already done as most everyone had already given up and left. Add to that the popularity of social media groups with the much easier picture posting process. I still check every few days and answer any questions that I have answers too but I just do not see this group coming alive again.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 pm
It's really too bad. Hate to lose a reference and a place to just BS. :( Speaking of questions, what's the difference in the old and new trigger groups in a 51? I just dipped my toes in the 51 water.

Return to Ithaca Model 37